Focusing on the themes of employability, community, and sustainability MMU Futures is a new initiative that provides added value to the student experience and enhances employability.
This is achieved through engagement with a wide variety of activities and events within MMU and also out in the community.
MMU Futures will:
- Provide students with much more than just their great course and so add tangible value to their time at University
- Promote exciting events and projects that will enhance students’ futures
- Enable students to give something back into the communities that they feel passionate about
- Enable students to get to know a wider range of fellow students and people from the community
- Allow MMU to position itself in new ways with its local communities and with present and future students.
- To get MMU Futures going we will be running a range of activities in June and recruiting a team of students to help us to shape the activities and promote them using a range of media.
For more information go to: http://www.mmu.ac.uk/futures
If you have ideas for MMU Futures or want to get involved in any way please contact Penny Renwick firstname.lastname@example.org